Astrozavr Ban

Use this forum to report people you suspect of maphacking or other cheating. Also use this to report any game-breaking features you find that you do not wish to be public (only
orbit84

Astrozavr Ban

Postby orbit84 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:29 am

I among very many people notices that Astrozavr only plays to go after people and TK. I he rushes to get toxic bomb and dog early then goes after specific people every time. He clearly has an MH on how he goes to people's bases with no scouting what so ever.

This is one of the games that that I notice that he went directly for me with toxic bomb with no scouting( 2017-07-29 16-37 Werewolf Trans!! 4_8 (22m48s) 4 players).

Ask someone randomly in a lobby and they will agree with me, such as Dudlan66. It is that evident.... If someone agrees with me please reply and share a replay or just state that you also believe Astrozavr is a maphacker also.
orbit84

Re: Astrozavr Ban

Postby orbit84 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Here is fresh proof of Astrozavr going after numerous people without scouting then goes after me with no scout to the bottom right base but turns around because I have cheese and a tree tower.

2017-08-02 18-44 Werewolf!! +1 Fullhouse (17m58s) 7 players
Pwnage

Re: Astrozavr Ban

Postby Pwnage » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:06 pm

orbit84 wrote:This is one of the games that that I notice that he went directly for me with toxic bomb with no scouting( 2017-07-29 16-37 Werewolf Trans!! 4_8 (22m48s) 4 players).

He actually didn't brew this game, and he was directly in your base when the werewolf was attacking you.
orbit84 wrote:Ask someone randomly in a lobby and they will agree with me, such as Dudlan66. It is that evident.... If someone agrees with me please reply and share a replay or just state that you also believe Astrozavr is a maphacker also.

"Ask someone randomly, like my friend," doesn't really strengthen your case.

Your reported example shows absolutely no evidence of maphacking or dishonest play in anyway. Please do not report without sufficient evidence. False allegations waste precious time that we can be spending improving the game, so do not be so hasty to make a report if there is insufficient evidence.
Pwnage.@USEast