kietrivers_1 mh vofbot Wednesday

Use this forum to report people you suspect of maphacking or other cheating. Also use this to report any game-breaking features you find that you do not wish to be public (only
Inseerlink

kietrivers_1 mh vofbot Wednesday

Postby Inseerlink » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Player kietrivers_1, although is an experienced player, also clearly uses mh (Map Hack). No spionage, no clue of WW position or any player position at all, went straight to player Inseerlink playing as WW on day 4 after WW ended his herd earlier that night.
(Also I watched the replay 5 times to be sure before posting this here).
Please ban.

Wednesday
Time 22:40 (gmt +7 bangkok)
Game name: Werewolf Trans! Join! +2 FH
Game lengh: 16 min
Filling: 6/8
Werewolf: Inseerlink
Inseerlink

Re: kietrivers_1 mh vofbot Wednesday

Postby Inseerlink » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:29 pm

P.S.: I am sad that players like this ruin the w3 comunity, I am sad that such a good player like him does it too, and I am sad that he could even reach 2nd position using this...
kietrivers

Postby kietrivers » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:12 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahaha, i guess that i got to the level that people have to think that i'm hacking otherwise they can't believe that they lost to me. :lol: :lol:

you attacked my stocks and then run to the cave when its day time.
All i need to do is to go to the cave, check one of the nearest bases to the entrances, if there is a villager with low lv then he is most likely to be werewolf (or just a newbie :mrgreen: ). - AND YOU ARE LV 4 ON 3rd day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't be mad over a little game dude, you taking this waaayy too serious

Inseerlink

Postby Inseerlink » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:28 am

Let's see if I get your version:
1. WW went somewhere you had no clue and you guess is the cave cause you didn't have him fallowed; because my base could be just next to the lake or inside the dark florest with blight ground.
2. The cave have 4 exits that leads anywhere in the map, still you had a clear vision that east was the right exit he used right after leaving the cave (even if you didn't fallow him for half a day yet, nor even searched for him while you were suspiciously afk hunting where WW left).
3. Even though almost noone (and I see a lot of gameplays) use that center open villager spot as base, even though most people that use East gate use it to get next to the mining spot or even some behind the hunting shop, you still went straight (not the the raccon spot, not to search those spots, but straight) to my base in the clearly weak open area that noone uses as base and you stood just in front of my farm for a while. (you were clearly not just searching the area, you were sure about the area).

So you didn't fallow wolf, you guessed he went to caves, that doesn't really means nothing because the cave leads to the whole map, then you had 1/3 of chance to search the right gate if really used the caves, then you went straight to the right gate and straight to place almost noone uses as base and stoped, you didn't go forward a little, nor you searched the whole thing thing first, you stoped, waited my villager get closer and atacked it.

4. Bonus at replay: You always knew where the great number of animals position was during your game, although you didn't have scope to search for them.

Look mate, I already hit a player at staart of day 3 and killed him when he was WW without using spionage and it's not that so simple. I used my dog to scout the map, found some marked bodies on the area, found a player base porly made with open gate at night and no villager inside, I got my dog bodyblocking the entrance of the gate and waited untill the daytime come to see the guy returning base at morning with no equip and lvl 4. I killed him.
That are 4 preparation steps: Search, clue, time and positioning.
You didn't have any prepare at all. You knew what you were doing without any clues, time, got a nice positioning and without searching nothing. All you did was suspiciously afking right after wolf destroyed your base, and then you went for him right after half a day of afk hunting.
kietrivers

Postby kietrivers » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:09 am

damn son!!, all these "analytical thinking" and you still suck at this game? :mrgreen:

this will be my last reply on this dumb post :D , cry all you want about how "cheated" i am, the fact is I'm just a better player than you, that's all.
I don't need to justify how i play to you, just because you got killed as human in the day time right after you attacked someone's base don't mean that person uses map hack son.

if the truth is too hard for you to accept then you my friend, will have a very hard life (real life i'm talking about) ahead of you.

Inseerlink

Postby Inseerlink » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:40 am

And this last commentary just proves the point I was just discussing with the other players a while ago of why does a player that is already good uses mh: Because of ego.
Grow up please, get some professional help, you will be thankfull and ppl around you will too. Mister "I need to do drama because I like to call attention".
And please get away from the gamers comunity untill you keep this decision of yours about destroying their games. Thanks!

kietrivers wrote:if the truth is too hard for you to accept then you my friend, will have a very hard life (real life i'm talking about) ahead of you.

Btw, you shouldn't try to tell ppl to shut up because they lost the game. If you use cheats to play, you are not winning, you are actually just losing your time and make other people lose their time too. Why do you do that? To tell yourself you have a 'status'? "I won the game" in your mind? Really? Can you be so unobjective and unreal? How lost are you in your head? Read these words, when I tell you you have issues and need help with a doctor, is because you do. Let's get real here about who you are talking about being hard to see the truth and for whom really was the words you just wrotte.
Last edited by Inseerlink on Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Inseerlink

Postby Inseerlink » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:51 am

And this last commentary just proves the point I was just discussing with the other players a while ago of why does a player that is already good uses mh: Because of ego.
Grow up please, get some professional help, you will be thankfull and ppl around you will too. Mister "I need to do drama because I like to call attention".
And please get away from the gamers comunity untill you keep this decision of yours about destroying their games. Thanks!

kietrivers wrote:if the truth is too hard for you to accept then you my friend, will have a very hard life (real life i'm talking about) ahead of you.

And btw, you shouldn't try to tell ppl to shut up because they lost the game. If you use cheats to play, you are not winning, you are actually just losing your time and make other people lose their time too. Why do you do that? To tell yourself you have a 'status'? "I won the game" in your mind? Really? Can you be so unobjective and unreal? How lost are you in your head? Read these words, when I tell you you have issues and need help with a doctor, is because you do. Let's get real here about who you are talking about being hard to see the truth and for whom really was the words you just wrotte.
Inseerlink

Postby Inseerlink » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:34 pm

I just want let know that I am still waiting for the ban, Cause he is online for 4-6 hours playing in the bot yesterday from 6 p.m. till 10 p.m. here and I can't enter the match cause there is a mher there, and today he is doing the same.
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:06 pm

I will investigate this. This topic is locked until further notice.
Pwnage.@USEast