Website - To Do Discussion

Off-Topic conversations, forum games, fun topics and pretty much anything else that doesn't fit into any other forum.
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:25 am

What kind of updates/improvements would you like to see on the VoF Website?

Just in case you don't know what that is, heres a link: VoF Productions

I removed the google advertisement because it never posted relevant content and I only want to support things that actually help the community out.

I am looking at getting a new more professional theme and I have someone working on a logo. I have thought about moving us to new forums (phpBB) which would be an upgrade in some regards and a downgrade in others. I'm not happy with zeta, their support is shody, potential is very limited and the advertisements they impose on us are irksome.

So what do you think guys? What do you want to see?
Slayer4000X2008

Postby Slayer4000X2008 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:07 pm

I've said this before, but what I think is needed first is an indy game associated with VoF.

Changing forums when the only game we have any connection to is WC3 seems rather pointless.

As for the other site, I think more then just the logo needs changing. I can't think of specifics, but the whole look of the site seems rather boring.
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:11 pm

I absolutely agree which is why I'm working on a professional customized theme. It is lacking color and ease of use. Those are my primary goals with the theme update but if anyone has any suggestions to go with that I'd love to hear them.
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Update -

does anyone have any thoughts or experiences with MyBB or phpBB?