Lol yeah...

Off-Topic conversations, forum games, fun topics and pretty much anything else that doesn't fit into any other forum.
BlueTiger2

Lol yeah...

Postby BlueTiger2 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:14 pm

Due to a clan Hive shaman's comment I have become completely demotivated to work on the map over Thanksgiving break, not going to get time again for a long while.
----
Regards.
I have 5 invitations to give for Netflix accounts. If you want you can send me PM :)
Steaks

Re: Lol yeah...

Postby Steaks » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:43 am

If you don't feel up to taking on the responsibility of updating werewolf I'm sure none of us would be harsh. Gloom only made it through 2 versions himself and we both understand how demanding it can be.
Jesse James

Postby Jesse James » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:09 pm

What in the world is happening here? Bots + Steaks + Nice Comments...?!
Pwnage

Postby Pwnage » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:57 am

Seems like a good place for me to apologize for my absence. I thought I'd have more free time once I graduated, but that was silly of me. I was working full time at a neuropsychology lab, but upon graduating, I now work full time at that lab along with part time at a computational neuroscience lab, so my time has pretty much been eradicated.

That being said, I am putting in some time trying to find a viable solution to this next patch. Sorry again for not being around, and if anybody is good with networking, specifically with split tunneling/NAT emulation, contact me here or on Discord.
Pwnage.@USEast