Some help needed

Important Updates and Information! Please see all new topics in here before you do anything.
Falanor

Some help needed

Postby Falanor » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:00 pm

Greetings everyone!

We are continuing our map and bot development. This time changes that we make demand some extra needs that we don’t have right now.

Because of this, I ask community for some help. As you all know, we run a host bot on 3 official servers. To be able to host games, bot has to have a valid CD-Key. I’ve been using my own key on the bot for all this time and ‘Asia’ server was a test realm where I run all the checking before releases. One of our top players Coronatorum also shared his key, so I could join games on my own bot.

Right now we bumped into a problem: due to big changes that we implement into the bot statistics system, I need to test those with several players in game (on ‘Asia’ server), yet I can’t do this without stopping the main server because I don’t have any extra keys.

We are not asking you to buy a game for us, no, this is not needed. The trick here is that one single CD-Key can be used simultaneously on all 4 official servers without any restrictions, they are completely independent from each other. Therefore, if you are constantly playing on single server, you can let us use your key on other servers.

So, if you are willing to help and share your CD-Keys (for RoC and TFT version) we will be very grateful.

DO NOT POST THEM HERE.
Send those to me in private please. Include information about what servers are you playing on, so that we never use your key on those.

I can guarantee that these keys will not be seen/accessed by anyone except of me and maybe Jesse_James. If you ever decide to take your keys back, just let me know, I’ll wipe them out of the bot as soon as you decide so.
Falanor

Re: Some help needed

Postby Falanor » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:39 am

I’d like to thank these generous members of our community, who were brave enough to help us and gave their CD-Keys:

benwoaa
Coronatorum
KidsEatFree
maddeem

As a small reward, you will have permanent moderator status on our bot.
We have enough keys now, thank you again, we won’t let you down.